Treating illnesses the natural way
I deal with health issues covering the following areas:
- Sports injuries
- Back pain, Shoulder pain
- Tired legs
- Occupational related ailments: mouse arm, headaches, stress symptoms
- Digestion, weight loss
- Mental problems – depression, general fear
- Menstrual cycle related problems
- Prevention: Diabetes, high blood pressure and other life-style diseases
- Hearing loss
- Congested sinuses
- Strengthening the immune system
- Sexual health
- Loss of concentration
- Frequent colds, running noses
- Treatment of scar tissue
- Lessening the side effects of chemo therapy
- Pain management
If you have a specific condition and you want to check, whether or not acupuncture helps, I recommend the curated fact sheets of the British Acupuncture Council. The British Acupuncture Council is one of the largest self-regulated professional standards bodies for acupuncture in Great Britain.
In another section, I have listed more indications for acupuncture as they have been provided from a range of professional bodies representing doctors, TCM practitioners and acupuncturists.
If you have a specific question about your condition, please contact me and I can either provide more information during a phone call or you can book a session with me. After the first 30 minutes, you can decide whether or not to proceed.