Heilpraktiker Werner Freystätter
- AGTCM Diploma in classical Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Internships at the ‘Chinese Clinic’ in Mater Dei Hospital and the Mediterranean Center of Traditional Chinese Medicine (MRCTCM) in Malta
- CPD courses in Tuina at ABZ MITTE in Offenbach
- Annual courses with Dr. Scappaticci (Canada) and Dr. Lundgren (Sweden) in acupuncture for sports injuries
- Full member of the AGTCM (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Traditionelle Chinesische Medizin) The AGTCM is one of Germany’s oldest non-profit organizations for ‘Heilpraktiker’ – alternative medical practitioners and medical doctors (MDs) who work with TCM and acupuncture. The AGTCM is the organizer of Germany’s largest TCM Congress in Rothenburg.
My promise to you:
- The treatment protocol is based on Chinese Medicine theory, but the sessions themselves are never standard, out-of-the-box.
- I want you to leave my clinic with a positive outlook and how you can promote your own healing process.
- Being a foreigner / traveler / tourist in this city can be tricky, I put you in a better position to understand, appreciate and enjoy your stay in Frankfurt.
- As a licensed Alternative Health Practitioner you get clear advice on what can be treated in a complementary medicine setting and when you need to consult a GP.
- Chinese Medicine does not separate the mind from the body, there are many opportunities during the acupuncture sessions to explore your state of mind and what you think may lie behind your health challenge.
Have the courage to call and find out how I can help you.